Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Best Mascara for 2015 and beyond

I've been searching for a product that I can use on my lashes. I tried all the store cosmetics and I definitely didn't want to add fake lashes. I bumped into this company selling 3d Fiber lashes. I was curious so I tried them. Simply amazing. I was so happy I started selling them. Here are some before and after shots.






How to get long natural lashes?
Here are the steps on how to apply and achieve the best results:
apply 1 coat of the Younique gel (its black and resembles regular mascara)
Then you apply 1 coat of the Younique fibers (it looks like pieces of black fluff on a mascara wand)
Then you apply another coat of the Younique gel to seal it
and that's it! No fake lashes long beautiful lashes.


You can check it out and try for yourself.  Here is my link 3D Lashes 

Try it you won't regret you may start selling just like I did.


0 comments:

Post a Comment