Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Stretch Marks From Hell

I hate stretchmarks ! With 2 children I was left with unsightly awful stretchmarks. I tried almost everything and nothing seemed to work. One day I discovered Shea Butter and started using it. Shea butter is a wonderful natural product made from the nut of the Karite tree which is only found in Africa. I use it daily on my skin and have noticed that the stretch marks aren't completely gone but fading and blending away. Shea butter has a nutty smoky smell to it but it's quite bearable considering the benefits.

Shea butter has the consistency of butter as soon as you rub it in your hands it melts right away. Shea butter has been know to help with many skin conditions it's a great moisturizer and sunscreen. It can be used during the summer or winter actually all year round. Before trying lazer treatments maybe give it a try first and see if the results are the same for you. Shea butter is not an overnight miracle but it does help diminish those ugly things.

Shea butter is sold all over the internet, I use the raw unrefined butter for my skin. I also prefer the yellow it seems softer and smoother then the tan colored shea butter.


If you would like to purchase some shea butter please visit

www.naturallymimiscom